ABOUT THE JOB
CION Investments is a leading manager of alternative investment solutions designed to redefine the way individual investors can build their portfolios and help meet their long-term investment goals. With more than 30 years of experience in the alternative asset management industry, we were early believers that alternatives should be for everyone. Our success in building innovative, accessible products and a robust distribution network is testament to our commitment to the space. We partner with some of the most elite asset managers across the entire alternative universe. Those partners Include Apollo Global Management, Ares Management, and Man Group with a collective AUM of almost $1 trillion dollars.
The internal wholesaler is a sales professional who performs as part of a team, including working with external sales professionals and other internal sales partners. It is the internal wholesaler’s responsibility to provide sales support to existing clients and drive sales by maintaining and strengthening relationships with clients. This position is a full time onsite opportunity in our New York office.
- Provide sales support and service by initiating outbound phone calls to existing broker dealers – providing market updates and cross selling firm products and services.
- Follow up with clients after wholesaler visits to provide additional information, collect feedback on the meeting and inquire about additional product needs.
- Coordinate planning of meetings, seminars, and conference calls involving clients, DPC reps, and affiliate PMs, as well as others within the organization.
- Assist financial advisors in growing their business by providing hypothetical analysis, updating them on current marketing materials and informing them of upcoming events.
- Maintain meaningful competitive intelligence by attending meetings and trainings, engaging, and forming partnerships with other internal departments and product teams, and staying abreast of news and media updates.
Skills & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven experience in the financial services industry
- Minimum 1 year of experience in financial sales or wholesaling
- Excellent social skills and ability to influence others
- Proven ability to easily build and maintain relationships
- Ability and desire to learn
- Excellent time management and organization skills, with the ability to prioritize for most effective results
- Interest in financial services
- Strong presentation skills
- Series 7 & 63 licenses (or equivalent) required. Previously held series 7 and 63 licenses that are inactive will be considered, provided that all required exams are retaken and passed within three months of being hired.
Why Work for Us
- We provide a competitive employee benefits and compensation package that encompasses base compensation, commissions, and bonus potential, retirement, health, and wellness benefits, learning and development opportunities, plus great employee perks. All designed with you in mind to help you live your best life, grow personally and professionally – and feel valued for the work you do
- Provide full financial support to pursue professional designation credentials including CIMA, CFA, CAIA, and CFP designations
- Brand new office in a collaborative, close knit environment with direct access to upper management
Pay range in New York, NY
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
If interested, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.